Thursday, May 10, 2007

Today, Im very lethargic & pissed off now, gah.
Lethargic, havent been sleeping alot recently.
Pissed, my long entry keep disappear for more then 5 times.
Blogger please stop being such a pain can!
Today, everyone (4/6) came to school for orals,
but later we found out there isnt any orals at all!
Boo came to school for nothing, could have been sleeping.

Love my bestfriends & bestie :D

Zhen & Ling!

We (Sister, Faz, GH & Me) made fun of Yuanbin after that.
We asked him what song he listens to most in his ipod.
He'll answer confidently & loudly, "Japanese songs!"
& we'll all be laughing like crazy, lol.


-Laughs for 435354 hours-

Walked to the 51 bus stop, was feeling very hyper.
I kept doing stupid stuffs & shouting, ha ha iditoic :\
Lunched at JEC foodcourt again. *Sounds familiar?*
With sister, bestie, bestfriend & sali, lol I remembered okay.
I had to leave early cos of the practical lessons.
Left at 10+, saw Rekha, went to school with her.
Practicals started at 1130 instead of 1115, ha ha no difference.
We made apple pies! Mmm yummy yummy :D

Partner rolling the dough.

Short crust? Rough puff? Cant remember :x

The fillings for the apple pies!

Sausages with dough!

Laid out nicely :)

Whilst baking.

Retarded me with my oh-so-wonderful apple pies!

GH & JH's. Special request made by GH for me to put it up here.

Kenneth, my FNN cooking partner :)

The apple pies actually taste very very nice!
Reached home, the first person I saw when I opened the door was,
Shakila! Got a fricking huge shock! Lol lmao.
Went downstairs to play bball after that.
Shih han, Rap, GH, Ken, Jon, Jian Rui, Jian Hao, Sebas, some anon guy came.
Played match, full court. Rui's so freakishly tall, buay tahan.
Ha ha. Played, talked, horsed, jumped, laughed.
Oh-such-fun. Went home afterwards & Im here blogging.

Was talking to Janel & Felicia online just now.
Darn they're funny okay, & Fel's birthday's nearing.
They're going to the bloggers' gathering! Im so gonna be there.
Oh & a big thanks to Janel! Thankyou :D

Just went to see the "judgement day" results.
Wow, I must admit, Angelique's scoring is strict!
So overall for the 3 judgements, here are my results.
Charles Ng - 70/100
Alan Leong - 66/100
Angelique - 55/100
Omgosh, my score's literally getting lower & lower.
2 more judges to go, Rosalyn Lee & Alvin.
*Cross finger* People who havent voted, vote for me!
B14 B14 B14 B14!!
Go to my advertisments section to vote, thanks :)

Very tired, feel like sleeping my youth away.
I keep listening to 爱的主旋律. So psycho, ha ha.
Alright & I dont wanna rot at home. Goodbye all.

No comments: